My name is Jacob "Garrett" Jenson and I wish to be on a college Track and Field team. I started competing in this sport in the tenth grade. At first, I didn't think I would like the sport; but, fell in love with it after only a few weeks of practice. I now want to pursue Track and Field throughout the rest of High School and during College.
I feel that I am a good candidate for your team because:
- I arrive at practice early and leave late in order to get as much out of it as possible.
- I am an attentive listener and am willing to do whatever my coach asks of me.
- I am a hard worker and push myself.
- I am honest and consistent.
- I am fit and have a healthy diet.
During college, I hope to study Health and Fitness or Computer Science and participate in the Track and Field Team. I wish to be able to build meaningful relationships in college that will be continued throughout my life.
What makes me different from the other candidates is:
- I have high morals.
- I progress quickly. (I started Long Jump at 12ft then hit 17ft three to four weeks later.)
- I am uplifting and nice to be around.
- I am consistent.
- I am devoted to making me and my team the best it can be.
This is my Personal Creed: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DugC162t2m51-d4LqZXQ75gqyt2aBHO1uI-mYpwYWKo/edit?usp=sharing