I am an outstanding person and player because I am:
- A hard-working student-athlete looking for a combination of top-notch academics and competitive athletics.
- Determined, tough, athletic, fit, high soccer IQ, technically sound, coachable player.
- A competitive player—driven, fierce, and fearless.
I have played soccer since I was 4 years old, and I have never stopped wanting the ball. I love to play. I play soccer for my club team and guest play, my High School Varsity Soccer team, am a member of the High School Orchestra, mentor a middle school student, and foster dogs for an animal rescue group. My academic goal is to study biology and become a veterinarian.
What makes me a great addition to your team:
- I am easily coachable. I ask questions and always welcome feedback on what I can do to elevate the team.
- I am frequently the last one to leave the field
- My positive attitude and competitive nature give me great field presence and set me apart.
- I never miss an opportunity to give a “touch” to a teammate who has just made an amazing play!
- I am always looking for ways to not only be a playmaker but to also elevate the entire team.
- GK for the 2003 PDA ECNL Blue team
- GK for the 2003 PDA North NPL Crew (1st in the Northeast Division).
- GK for the 2002 NJ ODP state team and ODP Team Captain.
- I recently guest played as the GK with PDA Shore 03 Surf at the MidAtlantic Regionals, which we won, undefeated (.33 GAA overall). The team is competing in Nationals in Commerce City, CO (July 19-23) and I will be guest playing as the GK!
- Before PDA went all-in ECNL, I was a GK on the 2003 Sky Blue - PDA Development Academy team. Ended the 2017-2018 season ranked 1st in the Atlantic - U-15 East Division of the U. S. Soccer Development Academy.
- My record was 0.18 GAA with 11 clean sheets.
- Eastern PA ODP 03G roster — 0.3 GAA.
- The GK for the Ukrainian Nationals 2003 Black Girls team (Ranked #3 in PA)
All of my classes are Honors classes, and I am excelling in my studies (3.971 GPA).
My teachers would describe me as a leader and someone who contributes often in the classroom.
My soccer coaches would say that I have excellent hands and feet, am easily coachable, dedicated, and a true teammate.