I have been playing keeper since I was 8 and realized soon afterward that I really loved the position. The thing I love most about being a keeper is leading the defensive end of the field and the challenge of trying to “save” a goal. I love being part of keeping possession of the ball and switching the field. I have been a captain on my club team since I started playing. I am dedicated to working hard both in sports and in the classroom.
I believe I will be a good addition to a team looking for a leader on the field and in the box.
- I am committed to hard work and consistent improvement- I train 3-4 days a week (twice with team and 1-2 with GK trainers), plus run XC at my high school.
- I am a leader and vocal on the field, I believe that one of my roles is to communicate and help organize the defense.
- Ranked in the top 5% of my class of over 600 students at Rockwall High School
- have a weighted GPA of 4.8/5.
- Currently taking AP, Pre-AP, and Dual credit classes and hope to graduate with 18-21 college credits.
In addition to soccer, I run cross country for Rockwall High School and won the district 11-6A JV race my sophomore year. I love to push my self "outside the box" Away from sports I love art, music, and traveling.