Goals & Aspirations
- Become the best me I can be
- Graduate from college with at least Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
What makes me a good candidate for your team?
What makes me a good candidate for your team is my constant effort put forth to both Wrestling & my Education. If I constantly strive to work towards my absolute potential I know I can become an amazing wrestler. I set realistic goals, then pass them. I don't set ridiculous goals like becoming a 4 time State Champ and being completely undefeated, I set minor realistic goals then once I pass that I set bigger goals.
What makes me different from others?
I think what makes me different from others in the amount of time and effort I've worked towards wrestling. I've put countless and countless dedicated hours into just straight practicing and lifting. Being as short as I am means I give up a bit of weight which just means I have to work twice as hard as a lot of others. I try my best to never let my team down whether it just be not getting pinned in a team dual or not giving up one point for a major.
Other small facts about me
- x2 OVC Jr. High Placer - 5th (2017);3rd (2018)
- x2 BMC Jr. High Placer - 2nd (2017);1st (2018)
- x1 Jr. High State Qualifier (4th @ Districts)
- Jr. High Overall Record (2016-2017 year & 2017-2018 year): 81-10
- I wrestled for Beaver Local (East Liverpool, OH) @ State Duals both years of Jr High - 1st (2017);2nd (2018)
- 10th Continuous year of Wrestling (Current)
- Averaging a 3.6 GPA in school
- Interests in Art, Graphic Design & Computer Animations, Computer Science, Game Design