Welcome to the University of Illinois Football scholarship and program information page. Here you'll get specifics on the college and information on their Football program like who to get hold of about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and how to start the recruiting process.
University of Illinois Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Staff
If you are looking to get recruited it is critical to know who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has the information you'll need. The Special Teams Coordinator/Tight Ends Coach of the University of Illinois Football program is Bob Ligashesky. Additional major staff include:
- Defensive Analyst, Football Charles Drewek
- Director, Football Student-Athlete Development/Recruiting Coordinator Patrick Embleton
- Graduate Assistant Coach, Defense Joe Fotu
- Wide Receivers Andrew Hayes-Stoker
- Special Teams Analyst, Football Dean Hogan
- Director of Player Personnel James Kirkland
- Director of Football Operations Tim Knox
- Director, High School Relations/Recruiting Coordinator Nathan McNeal
- Graduate Assistant Coach, Offense Brett Nelson
- Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers Coach Hardy Nickerson
- Defensive Analyst, Football Kingsley Osei-Asibey
- Run Game Coordinator/Defensive Line Coach Mike Phair
- Head Coach Lovie Smith
- Director, Football Player Development Tre' Stallings
- Graduate Assistant Coach, Offense Shane Toub
- Running Backs Thad Ward
- Graduate Assistant Coach, Defense Robert Wright
If you are considering being a part of the University of Illinois Football program these are the people you must get in touch with. You'll be able to choose to contact them via email using the link above or call the school to get additional information regarding the college and Football program prior to determining if it's a suitable fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student student athletes the tools and information they need to improve their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Illinois or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a critical component of the recruiting process. This year alone you'll find 266889 Football student athletes using the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights in front of 9619 coaches at 961 colleges Football programs all over the country.
If you want to join the University of Illinois Football program you have to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process early is critical to your success. So make your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football student athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the University of Illinois Football program today.