This is the Northwestern University Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll receive information about the college and details on their Football program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are available and ways to start the recruiting process.
Northwestern University Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
For anyone who is hoping to get recruited it's important to understand who to build a relationship with - and NCSA provides the info you need. The Linebackers Coach of the Northwestern University Football program is Tim McGarigle. Other essential personnel include:
- Running Backs/Recruiting Coordinator Lou Ayeni
- Graduate Assistant (Offense) Tim Brandon
- Director of Football Operations Cody Cejda
- Quality Control Analyst Sean Conley
- Head Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- Graduate Assistant (Offense) Erik Frazier
- Graduate Assistant (Defense) Deonte Gibson
- Graduate Assistant (Defense) David Girardi
- Quality Control Analyst Keegan Grant
- Defensive Coordinator Mike Hankwitz
- Assistant Coach (Superbacks) Bob Heffner
- Recruiting Assistant Mike Jasinski
- Director of Recruiting Operations Jonny Kovach
- Defensive Line Marty Long
- Special Teams Coordinator/Cornerbacks Matt MacPherson
- Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach Mick McCall
- Director of Scouting Todd McShane
- Quality Control Analyst Zach Ospal
- Recruiting Assistant Bryan Payton
- Director of Player Development Jacob Schmidt
- Wide Receivers Dennis Springer
If you're thinking about becoming a member of Northwestern University Football program they are the individuals you must contact. You'll be able to choose to contact them by way of email using the link above or call the college to get additional specifics about the college and Football program prior to deciding on whether or not it's the right fit for you personally.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student student athletes the resources and info they need to improve their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at Northwestern University or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a critical part of the recruiting process. This year on it's own there are 228462 Football athletes utilizing the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights before 10631 coaches at 964 colleges Football programs nationwide.
If you'd like to join the Northwestern University Football program you need to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is essential to your success. So make your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football student athlete and start connecting with coaches at the Northwestern University Football program today.