Thanks for visiting the Northwestern University Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll get information about the college and information on their Football program like who to get hold of about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are available and how to start the recruiting process.
Northwestern University Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Personnel
If you're looking to get recruited it's important to know who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has the details you need. The Director of Football Operations of the Northwestern University Football program is Cody Cejda. Additional key staff are:
- AC (OL) Kurt Anderson
- Running Backs/Recruiting Coordinator Lou Ayeni
- Recruiting Coor, AC (RB) Lou Ayeni
- Offensive Coordinator Mike Bajakian
- Graduate Asst Terrell Dallas
- Head Coach Pat Fitzgerald
- Special Teams Coordinator Jeff Genyk
- Graduate Asst Ben Hammer
- Defensive Coordinator Mike Hankwitz
- Assistant Coach (Superbacks) Bob Heffner
- Graduate Asst Traveon Henry
- Asst Dir Player Personnel John Holloway
- Dir of Ops John Holloway
- Director of Player Personnel Jonny Kovach
- Defensive Line Marty Long
- Special Teams Coordinator/Cornerbacks Matt MacPherson
- Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach Mick McCall
- Linebackers Coach Tim McGarigle
- AC (LB) Tim McGarigle
- Director of Scouting Todd McShane
- Recruiting Assistant Bryan Payton
- Graduate Asst Sean Pearson
- Director of Player Development and Football Relations Jacob Schmidt
- Wide Receivers Dennis Springer
For anybody who is thinking about becoming a member of Northwestern University Football program these are the people you need to contact. You can choose to contact them by way of email using the link above or call the school to obtain more details about the school and Football program prior to deciding if it is the right fit for you.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student athletes the information and tools they need to enhance their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at Northwestern University or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a critical part of the recruiting process. This year alone you'll find 341481 Football athletes using the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights in front of 10439 coaches at 966 colleges Football programs nationwide.
If you'd like to join the Northwestern University Football program you have to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as early as possible is critical to your success. So create your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football student athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the Northwestern University Football program today.