Thanks for visiting the University of Wisconsin Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll have access to information about the school and details on their Football program like who to get hold of about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and how to begin the recruiting process.
University of Wisconsin Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
For anyone who is trying to get recruited it is critical to understand who to talk to - and NCSA has got the information you'll need. The Defensive Graduate Assistant of the University of Wisconsin Football program is Pat Muldoon. Other key staff are:
- Defensive Line Inoke Breckterfield
- Offensive Graduate Assistant Jon Budmayr
- Head Coach Paul Chryst
- Graduate Assistant - Offense Jeff Duckworth
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Antonio Fenelus
- Wide Receivers Ted Gilmore
- Special Teams Chris Haering
- Director of Football Operations T.J. Ingels
- Director of Player Personnel Saeed Khalif
- Defensive Backs Jim Leonhard
- Director of Football Player Personnel Henry Mason
- Recruiting Coordinator Mens Rowing Lowell McNicholas
- Special Teams Quality Control Taylor Mehlhaff
- Quality Control Assistant Paul Meunier
- Associate Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Coach Joe Rudolph
- Running Backs John Settle
- Tight Ends Mickey Turner
- Asst. Director of Football Operations Kadero Watson
If you are thinking about being a part of the University of Wisconsin Football program these are the individuals you'll want to speak to. It's possible to choose to get in touch with them via email utilizing the link above or call the school to get additional specifics about the school and Football program prior to deciding on if it's the best fit for you personally.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student high school athletes the information and tools they need to increase their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Wisconsin or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a vital part of the recruiting process. This year alone there are 262445 Football athletes making use of the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights before 9646 coaches at 963 colleges Football programs across the country.
If you'd like to join the University of Wisconsin Football program you need to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as soon as possible is essential to your success. So create your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football athlete and start connecting with coaches at the University of Wisconsin Football program today.