Welcome to the University of Iowa Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll get information regarding the school and information on their Football program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and ways to begin the recruiting process.
University of Iowa Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Staff
If you're hoping to get recruited it's important to understand who to talk to - and NCSA has the info you'll need. The Assistant Coach of the University of Iowa Football program is Derrick Foster. Other essential personnel include:
- Director of Recruiting Tyler Barnes
- Defensive Line Coach Kelvin Bell
- Graduate Asst Dylan Chmura
- Wide Receivers Kelton Copeland
- Director of Operations Paul Federici
- Head Coach Kirk Ferentz
- Offensive Coordinator/Running Backs Brian Ferentz
- Recruiting Coor, AC (RB) Derrick Foster
- Recruiting Coor (Defense), AC (DL) Jay Niemann
- Quarterbacks Ken O'Keefe
- Defensive Coordinator/Secondary Phil Parker
- Offensive Line Tim Polasek
- Recruiting Ops, Special-Events Coor Krisanne Ryther
- Director of Player Personnel Scott Southmayd
- Graduate Asst Miles Taylor
- Graduate Asst Keeston Terry
- Graduate Asst Shane Viilo
- Linebackers Seth Wallace
- Special Teams Coordinator LeVar Woods
For anybody who is interested in being a member of University of Iowa Football program these are the people you must contact. It's possible to choose to contact them by way of email utilizing the link above or call the school to get additional information regarding the college and Football program prior to deciding on if it's the best fit for you personally.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the resources and info they need to enhance their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Iowa or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a critical part of the recruiting process. This year alone there are 341481 Football student athletes using the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights in front of 10432 coaches at 966 colleges Football programs all over the country.
In order to join the University of Iowa Football program you need to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is critical to your success. So make your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football student athlete and start connecting with coaches at the University of Iowa Football program today.