Thanks for visiting the University of Maryland Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll receive information about the school and details on their Football program like who to get hold of about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and ways to start the recruiting process.
University of Maryland Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
For anyone who is hoping to get recruited it's important to understand who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has the information you'll need. The Defensive Coordinator of the University of Maryland Football program is Andy Buh. Other major personnel include:
- Defensive Backs Aazaar Abdul-Rahim
- Linebackers Matt Barnes
- Wide Receivers Chris Beatty
- Director of Recruiting Marcus Berry
- Special Assistant to the Head Coach Dave Borbely
- Co-Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Line Jimmy Brumbaugh
- Tight Ends Coach Dave Bucar
- Senior Defensive Analyst Brawley Evans
- Graduate Assistant Alex Garwig
- Quality Control (Special Teams) Tyler Hancock
- Defensive Backs - Safeties Chuck Heater
- Graduate Assistant Micah James
- Graduate Assistant Freddi Knighten
- Head Coach Mike Locksley
- Graduate Assistant Desmond Morgan
- Assistant Director of Recruiting / Special Assistant to Head Coach Luke Noé
- Senior Offensive Analyst Dan Pallante
- Offensive Line Coach Bryan Stinespring
- Running Backs Anthony Tucker
- Director of Recruiting Operations David Wilczewski
If you're thinking about becoming a part of the University of Maryland Football program these are the people you'll want to speak to. It's possible to choose to get in touch with them through email using the link above or call the college to get more information regarding the college and Football program before deciding if it's a suitable fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student athletes the information and tools they need to enhance their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Maryland or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a crucial part of the recruiting process. This year on it's own you'll find 228462 Football athletes making use of the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights before 10606 coaches at 964 colleges Football programs across the country.
If you want to join the University of Maryland Football program you need to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as soon as possible is essential to your success. So create your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football student athlete and start connecting with coaches at the University of Maryland Football program today.