This is the Florida State University Women's Track scholarship and program details page. Here you will get specifics on the school and information on their Women's Track program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and ways to start the recruiting process.
Florida State University Women's track Program Coaching & Recruiting Personnel
If you're trying to get recruited it is critical to understand who to get in front of - and NCSA has the information you need. The Operations Assistant/Women's Cross Country of the Florida State University Women's Track program is Alex Midgett. Other key staff include:
- Assistant Coach/Sprints & Relays Ricky Argro
- Director of Operations David Beauchem
- Head Coach Bob Braman
- Operations Assistant/Women's Cross Country Michael Castel
- Assistant Coach/Jumps, Pole Vault & Multis Keith Herston
- Director or Sprints, Hurdles & Relays Brandon Hon
- Operations Assistant/Men's Cross Country Jake Hurysz
- Director of Field Events Dennis Nobles
- Head Coach Women's Cross Country/Distance Kelly Phillips
- Director of Field Events Dorian Scott
- Operations Assistant/Men's Track & Field Jacques Toussaint
- Operations Assistant/Sprints & Hurdles Rayshawn Walton
If you are interested in being a part of the Florida State University Women's Track program these are the individuals you'll want to get in touch with. You'll be able to choose to contact them by way of email using the link above or call the college to get more information regarding the school and Women's Track program prior to deciding if it is the right fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student athletes the resources and info they need to improve their chances of being recruited by a Women's Track program, whether it's at Florida State University or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a critical component of the recruiting process. This year alone there are 40601 Women's Track student athletes utilizing the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights before 6017 coaches at 1681 colleges Women's Track programs across the country.
If you'd like to join the Florida State University Women's Track program you have to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is crucial to your success. So create your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Women's Track athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the Florida State University Women's Track program today.