This is the University of Miami Football scholarship and program information page. Here you'll receive information regarding the school and details on their Football program like who to get hold of about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are available and ways to start the recruiting process.
University of Miami Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Personnel
If you're trying to get recruited it is critical to understand who to get in front of - and NCSA provides the details you'll need. The Quality Control Analyst / Defense of the University of Miami Football program is Mike Zuckerman. Other essential personnel are:
- Director of Player Development Jorge Baez
- Defensive Coordinator Blake Baker
- Defensive Coordinator Ephraim Banda
- Offensive Line Coach Butch Barry
- Director of Recruiting David Cooney
- Director of Football Operations Don Corzine
- Director of Player Development Alex Devine
- Head Coach Manny Diaz
- Offensive Coordinator Dan Enos
- Tight Ends Coach Stephen Field
- Running Backs Coach Eric Hickson
- Graduate Assistant Danny Kalter
- Jacarri Newton
- Outside Linebackers Coach Jonathan Patke
- Cornerbacks Mike Rumph
- Player Personnel Assistant Tyler Stevens
- Defensive Line Coach Todd Stroud
- Wide Receivers Coach Taylor Stubblefield
- Assistant Director of Football Operations Justin Wells
If you are thinking about being a part of the University of Miami Football program they are the people you need to speak to. You can choose to get in touch with them via email utilizing the link above or call the college to obtain more information regarding the college and Football program before deciding on if it is a suitable fit for you.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the tools and information they need to enhance their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Miami or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a critical component of the recruiting process. This year alone there are 262446 Football athletes making use of the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights before 9644 coaches at 963 colleges Football programs nationwide.
If you'd like to join the University of Miami Football program you need to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process early is crucial to your success. So create your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the University of Miami Football program today.