Thanks for visiting the University of Minnesota Football scholarship and program information page. Here you'll get information about the college and details on their Football program like who to contact about recruiting, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and how to start the recruiting process.
University of Minnesota Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Staff
If you're looking to get recruited it's important to know who to get in front of - and NCSA provides the info you need. The Director of Player Development of the University of Minnesota Football program is Mike Sherels. Other key personnel are:
- Running Backs Kenni Burns
- Offensive Line Coach Brian Callahan
- General Manager Gerrit Chernoff
- Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Kirk Ciarrocca
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Keanon Cooper
- Head Coach P.J. Fleck
- Quality Control Greg Harbaugh
- Director of Player Personnel Marcus Hendrickson
- Recruiting Assistant Daniel Ifft
- Director of Football Operations Daniel Ifft
- Phone Football Office
- Tight Ends Coach Clay Patterson
- Defensive Line Coach Joseph Rossi
- Assistant Coordinator of Recruiting Operations John Schaekel
- Wide Receivers Matt Simon
- Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers Robb Smith
- Assistant to Recruiting and Coaching Staff Marjorie Walsh
- Special Teams Coordinator Rob Wenger
- Pass Rush Specialist Marcus West
- Director of Player Development Norries Wilson
- Executive Assistant to Head Coach Sarah Woodruff
For anybody who is considering becoming a part of the University of Minnesota Football program these are the people you need to contact. You'll be able to choose to contact them by way of email utilizing the link above or call the college to get additional information about the college and Football program prior to determining if it is the best fit for you.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student high school athletes the resources and info they need to improve their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at University of Minnesota or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year on it's own there are 262445 Football student athletes utilizing the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights before 9646 coaches at 963 colleges Football programs all over the country.
If you'd like to join the University of Minnesota Football program you have to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is essential to your success. So create your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football student athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the University of Minnesota Football program today.