How NCSA Helps Athletes Connect with Their Best College Match
Our goal is to help athletes better understand how to connect with the right coaches at the right time—and ultimately, find the best college for them. We're not here to do the work for student-athletes. Instead, our job is to give them the tools, education and guidance needed to manage their recruiting journey and make informed, realistic decisions about their future in college sports.
Customization is where we excel. Our team, supporting both student-athletes and college coaches, can help each find exactly what they are looking for when it comes to recruiting. For coaches, this means:
- Looking for a large pool of athletes to kick off your recruiting? We are the largest and most successful collegiate athletic recruiting network.
- Need a specific athlete to fill an open roster spot? Our coach relations team will help find that recruit for you.
- Want to promote your program or camp to large group of recruits? You can send emails to every athlete in our network.
3 key ways we help high school athletes with recruiting
We take the time to ensure that athletes are the right fit for a college program. Here are just a few of the key steps we take in establishing a productive recruiting process:
- Verification process: Before any student-athlete joins the NCSA Collegiate Athletic Recruiting Network, they must meet with one of our recruiting experts. During this meeting, we verify that the information they’ve provided is correct, confirming their contact information, basic ability, academics and dedication to compete at the next level. If an athlete is not certain they want to compete in college sports, we do not take them on as a client.
- Personalized, hands-on support: Our head recruiting coaches are former college coaches and athletes who guide student-athletes through the recruiting process. They get to know each student-athlete personally, and this relationship helps the head recruiting coaches make better, more informed recommendations about an athlete’s best college match.
- Educational tools and resources: Over 17 years of recruiting experience has gone into perfecting the educational tools we provide at every step of the recruiting process–from creating a target list of schools to understanding eligibility requirements. Informed student-athletes are more invested in the process and take more ownership over their recruiting.
You can visit our Athlete Product page for more information.
What does this mean for college coaches like you?
NCSA has thousands of qualified and motivated student-athletes who understand the recruiting process and have a team of experts backing them up. Because our staff team has such a close relationship with each athlete, coaches can request recruits who meet their specific criteria.
If we have athletes that fit the bill, we will give their information to the college coach, who can immediately start their initial evaluation. To learn more about what we have to offer college coaches, check out our Coach Product page.
Our team makes it all possible
Our team of 700+ former college coaches and athletes are what really makes NCSA unique. Our team communicates with families every day, answering questions, providing training, and giving athletes the support they need to better navigate this complex process.
At the same time, our Coach Relations Team works specifically with college coaches to better understand their individual recruiting needs. Both the recruiting force and coach relations team work closely together to ensure the right athletes are getting recommended to the college programs that would be their best match.
Our team members are passionate about the college recruiting process, and that passion can be seen in the award-winning company culture that we've built. NCSA has been recognized by Fortune magazine, the Chicago Tribune, Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and more for our culture initiatives, benefits and workplace environment.
To learn more about our staff team, awards and office space, visit our Careers section.