This is the University of Missouri Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll get information regarding the school and information on their Football program like who to contact about recruiting, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are available and ways to start the recruiting process.
University of Missouri Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Personnel
For anyone who is hoping to get recruited it's important to understand who to get in front of - and NCSA has the information you need. The Outside Linebackers of the University of Missouri Football program is Brian Odom. Other essential staff include:
- Director of Recruiting Jake Breske
- Recruiting Coordinator Austyn Carta-Samuels
- Defensive Analyst Sam Carter
- Offensive Analyst Jon Cooper
- Defensive Coordinator / Inside Linebackers DeMontie Cross
- Offensive Line Coach Brad Davis
- Assistant Derek Dooley
- Offensive Graduate Assistant Michael Egnew
- Assistant Coach/Tight Ends Joe Jon Finley
- Assistant Head Coach / Running Backs Cornell Ford
- Defensive Line Brick Haley
- Defensive Analyst Adam Hicks
- Associate Head Coach / Wide Receivers Andy Hill
- Recruiting Graduate Assistant Mike Lackey
- Director of Football Operations Mike McHugh
- Offensive Analyst Brian Miller
- Offensive Graduate Assistant Matt O'Brien
- Head Coach Barry Odom
- Director of Recruiting A.J. Ofodile
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Neal Renna
- Special Teams Analyst Jonathan Rutledge
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Marcus Trice
- Recruiting Graduate Assistant Kenronte Walker
- Co-Defensive Coordinator / Secondary Ryan Walters
If you are thinking about becoming a member of University of Missouri Football program these are the individuals you need to speak to. It's possible to choose to get in touch with them through email utilizing the link above or call the college to obtain more information about the college and Football program before deciding on whether or not it's the best fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the information and tools they need to enhance their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Missouri or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a crucial component of the recruiting process. This year alone there are 262447 Football high school athletes using the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights before 9644 coaches at 963 colleges Football programs nationwide.
If you want to join the University of Missouri Football program you have to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is essential to your success. So create your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football student athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the University of Missouri Football program today.