Baseball Coronavirus Information
While the coronavirus has impacted every sport at every level, some will be affected more than others depending on when their season is. The NCAA has initially canceled all winter and spring NCAA championships and all in-person recruiting through April 15th, 2020. To find out more how baseball will be affected by the virus and keep up with news releases, event cancellations, schedule changes and more, check this page for updates.
Get additional information by visiting some of our other coronavirus resources below:
- Coronavirus youth sports updates
- High school sports coronavirus information
- Club sports coronavirus information
- College camps and visits status
Baseball National Governing Bodies Status Updates
- All USA Baseball events through April 15 have been cancelled or postponed and USA Baseball Cancels 2020 National High School Invitational Updated March 12
Baseball High School Associations Status Updates
See the complete list of high school athletic associations and their updates
Baseball Events Status and Resources
- All USA Baseball events suspended: Through May 15, Multiple (Suspended) Updated March 24
- National Team Championships: May 4, AZ, FL, NC (Final decision will be made May 4) Updated March 23
- 2020 Futures Series in Irvine: May 15-17, Irvine, CA (Final decision will be made April 15) Updated March 24
- Futures Invitational tournaments (10U and 11U) in Cary: June 18-28, Cary, NC (Final decision will be made May 4) Updated March 24
- 2020 National High School Invitational: April 1-4, Cary, NC (Canceled) Updated March 12
- National Team Identification Series (NTIS) Regional Tryouts: April 15, Multiple Locations (Canceled) Updated March 12
- Futures Series: April 17-19, Melissa, Texas (Canceled) Updated March 12
- Triple Crown Arizona Spring Championships Session 3: March 19-22, Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix, Mesa, Fountain Hills, Queen Creek, Casa Grande, AZ (Canceled) Updated March 16
- Triple Crown Lonestar Classic : March 27-29, Dallas, TX (Postponed) Updated March 16
- Triple Crown Sports DroughtBuster: March 14-15, Arvada, Boulder, Longmont, CO (Canceled) Updated March 13
- 314 Tournaments Perfect Game Firecracker Invitational: July 2-5, St. Louis, MO (No Change) Updated March 16
- 314 Tournaments Perfect Game: Top Gun Invitational: June 4-7, St. Louis, MO (No Change) Updated March 16
- 314 Tournaments Perfect Game: Tournament of Champions: July 16-19, St. Louis, MO (No Change) Updated March 16
- New Balance Future Stars Series - World Combine: New Date: April 29-3, Bradenton, FL (Rescheduled) Updated March 12
- Crossroads Baseball Series - College Showcases: Multiple, Multiple (No Change) Updated March 16
- Crossroads Baseball Series - Team Scout Games: Multiple, Multiple (No Change) Updated March 16
- Crossroads Baseball Series - Tournaments: Multiple, Multiple (No Change) Updated March 16
- Crossroads Baseball Series - Underclass Games 15/16U: May 29-31, Dayton, OH (No Change) Updated March 16
- Crossroads Baseball Series - Fall Baseball League and Exposure Tour: Multiple, Multiple (No Change) Updated March 16
- NBFSS New Orleans: May 23, New Orleans, LA (No Change) Updated March 16
- NBFSS Orlando: May 31, Orlando, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
- NBFSS North Texas: June 3, Dallas, TX (No Change) Updated March 16
- NBFSS National Championship Class 2024: June 30-July 5, Lake Charles, LA (No Change) Updated March 16
- NBFSS National Championship Class 2021: July 7-12, Lake Charles, LA (No Change) Updated March 16
- NBFSS National Championship Class 2023: July 14-19, Lake Charles, LA (No Change) Updated March 16
- NBFSS National Championship Class 2022: July 21-26, Lake Charles, LA (No Change) Updated March 16
- Baseball Factory - All Events Through 3/29: Multiple, Multiple (Postponed) Updated March 16
- Prospect Wire NextGen Spring League Weekend 2: April 4-5, Fort Pierce, FL (Canceled) Updated March 16
For more general information, visit our coronavirus high school and college sports resource page.
Visit our club sports information page for coronavirus updates in club sports.
Visit our college closures page for campus closures from coronavirus.
The impacts of COVID-19 are being felt throughout the sports community. As we head into the spring and summer season, there is a lot of uncertainty into how the youth sports community will be impacted. At NCSA we are believers on the importance of sports first and recruiting experts second. We are making all of our research into the impacts of COVID-19 public to help in any way we can. We will continue to update these materials as updates are necessary. Please send any questions or requests to email@example.com.
In light of recent events surrounding the Coronavirus, NSCA has assembled this site as a resource for relevant news and information as it relates to its impact on youth, high school, club and college sports.
The news, material, resources, tools and information (“Content”) contained on this site is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a basis for making any business, legal, medical or any other decision, or to self-diagnose, diagnose, self-treat, or treat any health-related, medical, mental health, or other condition. Inclusion of any Content on this site does not imply (expressly or otherwise) NCSA’s support for or endorsement of any of the sources of such Content (or anything contained therein), nor has NCSA independently reviewed or verified any of the information contained herein and therein.
NCSA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, veracity, accuracy, reliability, suitability, timeliness or applicability of the site or the Content contained therein for any purpose whatsoever, and all users acknowledge and agree that any use of the site or Content is solely and exclusively at their own risk.
The site and Content are not meant to represent, replace, or supplement the advice or guidance of trained medical, health or epidemiology professionals. In no event shall NCSA or its employees, directors, officers, agents, subcontractors, or affiliates have any liability, whatsoever, for any damages, costs, expenses, claims, judgments, risks, or otherwise arising out of, relating to, or associated with any users’ use of, interaction with, or reliance upon the site or Content.