I am a person that likes to create or be given a goal and work my hardest until it is achieved. I have been successful overcoming challenges and achieving at the highest levels since my earliest memories.
- In elementary school I won the all-county first in fitness shuttle run
- I spent 7 years learning and training in Shorin Ryu Style of Karate and achieved my second degree blackbelt.
I started soccer the summer of 2013. Since then I have led each team every season in goals and assists. Some highlights…
- ECNL first season 6 goals of the teams 18
- SRPL and Classic: Leading scorer and had the most assists every season
- North Carolina State Cup: there were 5 games and I had 1 game winning goal, 3 game winning assists and had the assist on the final game that we lost
- Middle school top scorer and assists and Missed 1/3 of the games
- ODP Region III camp and selected in the region pool
- E.A. Laney High School Varsity team as a freshman (starter)
- I was selected 1 of 12 Out of 30,000 who tried out to play in Barcelona Spain. I had the game winning goal vs. Egypt
- I was asked to play with the North American Soccer Development Academy (02/03 boys’ team) to play internationally in 2 tournaments in Greece. Many goals and assists in both tournaments.
- I am in the State’s Academically and Intellectually Gifted (AIG) program from 3rd grade to present.
- I was part of the DukeTip Program
- Finished Middle school with Straight A’s
- I am in the maximum number of honors classes as possible and am getting straight A’s
- I won the Southeastern NC Regional (9 counties) National History Day competition and was a state finalist.
- I was a co-founder of the Living Hope charity, which took abandon children in Islamabad to feed, shelter, and clothe them.
- I am a part of HOSA, Key Club, and Younglife.
- I volunteer with teaching underprivileged children play and learn the benefits of soccer